Analyze competitor to rank high in Google search because you need to understand to whom you have to fight. You need to prepare yourself for the fight. You ultimate moto is to rank higher in Google search. So you need to do what is needed.
Google algorithm has some criteria to rank high a website or a blog. You need to fit into them. How do you know all the criteria? You will learn them by studying other who are in this blogging business for a longer term.
Some steps need to follow when analyze competitor to rank high in Google search.
- Find your SEO competitor. Choose your competitors wisely. Don’t fight with a big player at first. Choose them only whom you can beat. Eventually, you will able to fight with the big player.
- Visit their site and analyses them. How the performing, how they presenting themselves.
- What the keyword they are using. You will understand what should be the keyword in your blog or website.
- Check your competitor’s backlink. There are some tools you can use to know their backlink.
- What the SEO factor your competitor has. Only keyword and backlink checking are not enough. You have to look into other factors.
- What your competitor’s presence in social media. How many social media they are using to make their brand value.
- Analyze which social media is driving maximum traffic to their blog. First, you focus only that platform.
That’s why you need to analyze competitor to rank high in Google search. The deeper you research, the more you know how to perform better.
All the steps discussed in this blog Analyze competitor to rank high in Google search is only an overview. If you research properly you may find another factor to take care of. Keep in mind your blog only rank higher than other when you create something better than them.