Keyword research to rank high in Google search is very very important factor to drive organic traffic. You might have a good article but if your content is not visible to the audience then how could they read your article.
What is Keyword research to rank high in Google search?
The keyword is a phrase by which people search in Google for what they are looking for. With that keyword in your article, you help Google or search engine to take your site in front of an audience because they are searching for that particular word or phrase.
Why keyword research is necessary?
- Everybody search in Google or search engine with a keyword.
- The search engine needs to understand what you are writing. You may write thousands of words but one specific keyword reflects your subject of content.
- Using proper keyword, search engine drives traffic to your blog or website.
- You need to know which keyword has more search then similar phase.
- The more popular keyword you choose, more traffic you will get.
How to Keyword research to rank high in Google search?
There are several keyword research tools available in the market, you can use them. Some examples are given below.
Another keyword research tips which is, when you search in Google, there are several suggestions given to you when you write for something (remember until you press enter, only that that time it shows). You will have a great idea what people are more searching for.
Third tips for keyword research to rank high in Google search is, in Google search itself refer you at bottom of Google search page. It means when you search for something and press enter Google refer you some search at the bottom of the search page.
Now if you know the importance of keyword research to rank high in Google search then use it and drive organic traffic to your website.