Implementing thoughts into action.
A majority of us have the mentality to unfinished a job. Some of us are only a man of thoughts but cannot take the first step only. Directly or indirectly it is the causes the failure. Success may not come to them easily. The definition of success is varied man to man but whatever it is they fail to experience the test of success. And this habit becomes his second nature, he stats feeling unconfident and cannot live the life.
So now the first question comes, how to get rid of it or is there any solution for it? Yes, every problem has a solution. If someone doesn’t find it then either he/she never tried to find or he/she doesn’t have the interest to find. He/she may always try to run away to face the situations.
Let’s assume that we have an interest in it and the question comes that is the way out?
- First, believe it solution comes with simple way, don’t scatter by the word problem, we have a casual thinking that problem is a tough thing to solve, But it’s not. It is a reality that we always face it in every aspect of life but it’s only an illusion of our mind. So get rid of it. It will help you to take the first. Someone says.. “ even a thousand mile journey starts with a single step.”
- Never think of how many jobs needs to done. If we start thinking how many steps need to take to complete a journey then we unable to take the first step. We will lose the curiosity of journey. Our mind will feel tired and give us supplement in which we can find interest. So never take the pressure, just take the first step.
- Research on that particular job in which you are interested in and wanted to complete. If something else you find interesting (and you will) then leave it. If you do mind will be diverted and you will lose interest from your current job.
- Research different views of that subject, you might have one your own views but different views grow your interest and after all, every job you wanted to done by your interest only, isn’t it? And another thing is that it helps you to have a strong grip on it.
- Never aspect an extraordinary outcome from your job when you are at the initial level. No plant becomes a tree in one day. And on the other hand, not every plant becomes a tree in some days.
- Give some space to your mind. Our mind continuously busy with some thoughts, therefore you need a claim mind before you start. If sun rays fall in a magnification glass and the focused area can burn a leaf or paper. And a claim, concentrated brain do more than you wish to do.
- This day everybody is busy with social media. It may have some uses but it has some negative effects. Every time you saw news feeds and your brain start thinking about that matters and your mind got another direction. So use those things as per your needs. Social media not only kills time but do more.
Finally don’t be only a man of thoughts be a man of action. And the result is also itself inspirational. Because his good result of his job is to inspire him more than others. So be a man of action.